Why should I choose private speech therapy for my child?
Private therapy provides a unique structure to the assessment and therapeutic experience. It is a collaborative effort between a skilled clinician and a concerned dedicated parent or caregiver.
- Children work and learn new skills in a comfortable environment.
- Children are encouraged to use their preferred interest toys, games, books, and homework assignments, in addition to experiencing new materials for engagement in therapy.
- Children are provided one-on-one therapy to address specific needs.
- Caregiver consultation is provided at each session to give instruction and support.
Gina’s Services Include:
- Free 15 minute phone consultation
- Teletherapy or in-person speech and language evaluation and therapy
- Daycare screenings
- Toddler and preschool screenings
- School District Independent Evaluation